Friday, January 02, 2009

COLD AND FLU BUG TIME

COLD AND FLU BUG TIME

Roger A. Davis

They say, for the cold bug
There is no curing drug
They give a flu shot
I chose, though no fear of needles, 'Not'

I’m on my 9th cold this season
And this intestinal flu is beyond reason
Not the aching muscle and upset tummy kind
No, all the action is in my behind

I found a remedy for my bunghole
Chili, crackers, cheese and sour cream casserole
It may not work for you
But it sure did stop my flu

For cold, some say Vitamin C
There is a strong lobby for whiskey
Starve a cold, feed a fever
You won’t find me doing either

For a cold, I like to moan
Better sharing your misery by phone
Too much nose blowing doesn’t relieve
If at home, just use your sleeve

Now, these verses were messy and crude
I apologize if I was rude
Gesundheit and God Bless
If you, too, are sneezing and are a mess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home