Wednesday, October 01, 2008

HOME HEALTH CARE

HOME HEALTH CARE

Roger A. Davis

After all those IV drips
And those day and night trips
Doc said, ‘Go elevate the leg in your recliner chair
And we’ll have you attended to by Home Health Care’

Angel Arms called me that day
Good news, I don’t even have to pay
Medicare takes care of the bills
But not my antibiotic pills

Holly, Brenda, Brandy and Sandy have been my nurses
They carry med supplies in their large purses
There are a total of eight in their group
Yet, only these four have applied the Mupirocin goop

Nine days till I see the doctor again
Hope then no more bandages on my shin
Showering with Saran Wrap to keep the wound dry
My patience, it does try

Human angels ministering their healing arts
My prayer: Bless their caring hearts
And the travels of these Florence Nightingales
Thanks for everything, even cutting my toenails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home