Tuesday, September 02, 2008

TRAMPOLINE WATCHING IN BEIJING

TRAMPOLINE WATCHING IN BEIJING

Roger A. Davis

Yes, I got my 42 inch HD TV and DVR machine
Watched 16 hours a day, including Trampoline
Swimming and Track Races, many world records set
Phelps set 7, yet longed to get home to his bulldog pet

Weightlifting, Table Tennis and Badminton
With these events, I was quite smitten
Beach Volleyball, Kerri and Misty won Gold
Medal winner, Dana Torres, 41 years, not too old

Team wins, only one added to overall count
Why not one for each member to the podium they mount?
Subjective judging, another pet peeve
Each judge doing his best, I’d like to believe

Equestrian, Walking, Shooting and Archery
Handball, BMX, Soccer and Field Hockey
Rowing, Wrestling, Boxing and Tae Kwon Do
Gymnastics, Diving and Water Polo

A partial list of watched sports
Not included many bio reports
I’d like to thank NBC for so much pleasure
Beijing's 2008 Olympiad, I’ll always treasure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home