Wednesday, October 01, 2008

IMMODEST BUT HONEST

IMMODEST BUT HONEST

Roger A. Davis

I have experienced some medical closure
You know from past poem exposure
About my antibiotic transfusions
Well, they caused colon and intestinal confusion

For over ten days, no firm stool
Diarrhea was the overriding rule
Every bathroom break was a concern
Would this be the one when things turn?

I air this discreet subject in hope
Knowing it may help others cope
A four pack of Charmin was always on hand
Even eating yogurt was in the plan

Yes, there was leakage, sad to say
Upping the frequency of wash day
Passing gas was a no-no
And those cramps, quite the foe

I’m glad to report today a normal BM
It’s over, yet maybe I'm going out on a limb
A couple more under my belt are needed for sure
Plus a good dry fart for final closure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home