Saturday, September 01, 2007

THREE FIRES STEAKHOUSE

THREE FIRES STEAKHOUSE

Roger A. Davis

On the menu, a legend is told
But, respectively, give me a shrimp cocktail, ice cold
Atmosphere of a mountain lodge or such
Yet for me, the bread baskets are the nice touch

Gourmet dishes and standard fare
Chef Randy and other staff do prepare
From steaks to seafood and dessert
And with coupons, etc., prices don’t hurt

My choice of waitresses is Catheryn R
A server and conversationalist way above par
Not to say the others are less
It’s just her spunkiness, I confess

I, of late, have enjoyed the chicken fried steak
With sour cream and butter-drenched potato baked
But a rib eye or K.C. strip are hard to beat
And the mushroom strudel is quite a feat

There are many places to eat down Topeka way
Yet, truly, Three Fires’ food causes me to stay
And with Buffalo Grill and the buffet
It goes to make Prairie Band’s culinary experience very much okay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home