Friday, March 02, 2007

DEVOTION PROMOTION

DEVOTION PROMOTION
Dedicated to Frances R. Havergal

Roger A. Davis

"Kept For The Master’s Use"
Not reading this meditatively
Would count as spiritual abuse

But once you begin
You will never be the same again
Remember, its’ all about His gifts
My Friends

How this book came to me?
It was passed down the family tree
Great-Great-Grandmother Layman
Presented it to her granddaughter, Ima
On her 8th birthday, you see

Aunt Ima gave it to Grace Layman Davis then
You know her from four poems on blog, I penned
From her estate, Dad gave the book to me
I have read and re-read it, with much glee

Second only to the Holy Bible in inspiration
It is why I give it to others, for consideration
Enjoy the transformation
Reading with your heart

If you’re like me, giving Him more is the Way
To the ultimate impart
Outcome: A soul dressed
For eternal success

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home