Sunday, February 01, 2009

ROLLS REVIEW

ROLLS REVIEW

Roger A. Davis

I guess we should start with a drum roll
A Rolls Royce would put us all in a debt hole
Did your teacher take the roll call?
At present, I like rolling a bowling ball

Cinnamon, egg and lobster rolls are food
And Tootsie Roll Pops are so go-o-o-d!
I had a red one the other day with wrapper blue
After I ate it, I wondered if it was new

The roller rink was our teenage hangout
Girl’s choice caused many a boy to pout
Inline roller skates are the thing
Location: Everywhere for free skating

Hair rollers, a big part of my life
Used by Mom, sisters and wife
All sizes, all round, I think
Sometimes rolled so tight, they could barely blink

I dig rock ‘n roll music, as you know
Still can clap and tap my toe
Favorite band: The rubber one around my bankroll
But it is so small, monthly bills have taken their toll

I will end this on a roll of toilet paper
Using the last and not replacing, an arrestable caper?
Usually by a member of the family
Could be us, so we ask for clemency

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home