Monday, December 31, 2007

BIG DEUCES: WHERE 2s REIGN

BIG DEUCES: WHERE 2s REIGN

Roger A. Davis

This game is not for the tame
Dealt a hand, your job is to frame
Singles, pairs, three of a kind
Poker hand, straight or better is a good find

Four of a kind, you need a kicker
If you’re left with it, one feels sick(er)
The object is to get rid of all of your cards
Before the other card addict retards

Why do I use such a nasty tag?
Because I love to win, and if I don't, I nag
I cry and say, "Your victory was a fluke!”
“Let’s play again; I'm THE BIG DEUCES DUKE”

This game is a metaphor of my philosophy
Each hand that we pick up and see
Is a gift, like each day
A present to plan and enjoy in every way

Now, if you’re dealt an ugly hand
It is just one; the next might be, 'Strike Up The Band'
You never know how it’s going to end
Even a bad one can win

So, Mom and Dad and family
Don't take seriously
Your usual loss
For Roger is the modest, fun loving, Big Deuces Boss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home