Friday, December 01, 2006

CYBER SLAVE

CYBER SLAVE

Roger A. Davis

Are you one of those MSN Mouseketeers
Spending quality time chatting with your peers?
Maybe you are one those Yahoo.com comrades
Checking out online commercial ads

AOL has the Instant Messenger pigeon
Sending typed notes to a loved one or a friend
About current events and even religion
Just keyboard it up and hit send

Many of us, the daily PC users
Tend to be enslaved abusers
We are often hooked on a game site
Possibly playing most of the night

Then there is the Google search explorer
On his quest, he often ignores her
She complains that Sendy Cyber is his mistress' address
And that stupid mouse is the only thing that gets a caress

Is there a PC Anonymous for us, the addicted?
We had better not meet in a chat room for those afflicted
I did a search for such an organization
Didn't find any website with an online location

So I'll start one, email if you want to join me
Meetings will be anytime you boot up your PC
Download, a 3 hour operation muffler
This will be your overdose buffer

By the way, there is also an 18 hour delay
Before your screen will again display
I can't go on this is way, too scary
Forget this idea, please don't tarry

You are at my website reading my prose
An exhibition of my rhyme addiction
Using my trusty keyboard to compose
You know what? I like my PC affliction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home