Friday, May 01, 2009

EMAIL

EMAIL

Roger A. Davis
raddad715@hotmail.com

This is my email address
I feel our blog site is a success
I've chosen this day to confide
Deciding to no longer hide

Need to see if you are being reached
A reply I do beseech
Something about esteem
Pat on the back, it would seem

I want to know I write not in vain
Are you sharing my joy and pain?
Self-centered is this appeal
Any reply would fill the bill

A good, bad or an ugly critique
This is what I seek
I have said I do it for God's glory
But I want to hear your story

So get on your pc
And communicate with me
I will reply in a rhyme
In due time

If you send a thumbnail sketched biography
This will bring much glee
And I will write a poem just for thee
Of course, no fee

Please, if not this, just a word or two
I really want hear from you
If no reply, I'll honor that with a sigh
To those who do, no forwarding; I would rather die

1 Comments:

Anonymous ruby said...

Your prose, of course, are always such a joy,
Though expressions of praise we don't always employ,
So continue with your rhymes, my special friend,
Knowing you have touched us in the end,

Ruby_dooooooooo

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home