Sunday, March 01, 2009

ACCIDENTAL HOMICIDE

ACCIDENTAL HOMICIDE

Roger A. Davis

The Crime Scene: The Girls Bathroom
Thought it was a spider, but a dust bunny met his doom
Smashed it to bits with my cane
I don’t think it felt any pain

There may be a hit out on me by organized dryer lint
I need a mediator to plead no harmful intent
Maybe I should turn myself in to the authorities
On examining the crime scene, dust bunnies are not the minorities

Cobwebs and carpet lint present, too
In a darkish room it’s easy to make a felony boo-boo
I turned myself in to the police
Promise of community service, I got release

Now into rest homes to clean out lint dryer traps
Could have been worse punishment, perhaps
I take my captive bunnies into my abode
And into a mattress I do load
They give me creature comfort every day
Don’t you feel it is a fit ending this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home