Sunday, April 01, 2007

CRADLE WILL FALL LULLABY

Al N. Gest

Hush, you little squirt
Or I'll hit you with my quirt
Shut up and go to bed
Or I'll paint your crib with lead

Lay yourself down to sleep
And I better not hear a peep
Because if I hear you awake
Your favorite toy I'll break

Lullaby and good night
Watch out for Bogey Man's bite
Don't look under your bed
Or at shadows above your head

Hush little baby, don't say a word
All doors shut, you will not be heard
No, you can't have a night light
Money is too tight

Now off to sleep you go
And peeing in the bed is a no-no
Also no making poo-poo
Or it will be boo-hoo for you

Lullaby and good night
Watch out for Bogey Man's bite
Don't look under the bed
Or at shadows above your head

Probably be best
If you want some rest
Have the babysitter call SRS
Please forgive my sicko jest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home