Wednesday, November 01, 2006

YAWN AND STRETCH

YAWN AND STRETCH

Roger A. Davis

Good morning, Sunshine
Please remember to lift the lid
Would bacon and eggs be fine?

How did you start your day?
A walk to the PC for an email check
Or gave your hubby a peck?

Yesterday was overcast and gray
Today, hope to balance the checkbook
Ordered fast food, I'm not going to cook

Wash the clothes, comb my hair
Talked on the phone too long
There goes the doorbell, ding-dong

It was the pizza delivery man
It's afternoon and I'm still in my pj's
Yikes! Everyone will be home if no delays

All that are left are a couple of crusts
And we're all sprawled out in the TV room
DVD playing TEMPLE OF DOOM

I yawn and stretch
Nighty-night, it's upstairs to bed
I'm asleep as the pillow meets my head

Just wrote this for something to do
Exercised a different view
The feminine perspective - do you approve?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home