Saturday, August 02, 2008

SELLING DWELLINGS

SELLING DWELLINGS

Roger A. Davis

Sign says, 'HOUSE FOR SALE'
Driving by, I wonder, what’s the tale?
A new job, a new place
Foreclosure, is that the case?

Is it a buyer’s market or seller’s?
Whichever, it’s good for those realtor fellers
Commissions either way
Could sell it yourself to avoid the pay

Only two homes we purchased were schools
And they fixed them up with their own tools
We did some renovation
Making it a more homey accommodation

Thought about selling Peggy’s dream home
About getting a smaller place with a yard gnome
Move closer to my son to save on gas
But this idea, I’ll probably let pass

No longer the Eden Prairie prose bard
For my readers, this would be hard
You know I like to jest
And open my heart for y’all to be my guest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home