Sunday, July 01, 2007

THINE TIME ZONE

THINE TIME ZONE

Roger A. Davis

Greenwich, E.S.T or Tea Time
This is creation’s pace
But God's stop clock doesn’t time last place

Jets can travel through multi-zones
Our Heavenly Father sees the beginning and end
Upon his heavenly throne

We humans can get caught up in the moment
Forgetting our journey is directed from above
Our love tour, because of Jesus, for whom I love

They, Thine, not mine, Yours will be done
So, as I say goodbye to the setting sun
I know, tomorrow, life will be an adventure of fun

My journey has changed with the passing of my wife
Yet, I’m so thankful she is free from her load of strife
I will travel light now in God’s mysterious ways
Knowing I will be with her again in Eternity Time Zone Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home