Tuesday, January 29, 2013

JOINT PAIN

JOINT PAIN

By Roger A. Davis

Yes, Nurse, I'm talking to you
My problem isn't the flu
Growing pains in my joints
Assessments: 0-10 points

Ankles and knees
More medicine, please
When standing, there’s a grinding sound
It lessens when I sit down

Weather arthritis - no way
Sunny or cloudy, it does stay
Too much weight seals my fate
For others, their own factors dictate

Joint pain; we're all hurting
Harmony, but no flirting
Subjects for sympathy
Ankle and/or knee

Replacement is a treatment fact
If too heavy, they will not act
Complaints we share
Fellowship of the suffering pair

It is said, there is a Brother
More loving than any other
His Word supports our joints and marrow
It did yesterday and today, and will tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home