Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MY DESK

MY DESK

Roger A. Davis

My desk is a place to meditate
At first, the heart ruminates
It could be about the past, the present or the future
Then comes forth an idea that touches me as a spiritual, healing suture
I have, for the most, been absent from you web page friends
Months and months of pain, I have sustained
Many wonder would I on this earth remain
Though I’m lame and bruised
All of God’s works leave me mirthfully amused
Gained an appreciation for the homeless through loss
Though there are some out there who think we should be garbage to be tossed
I know for a fact He wastes not a thing
Leftovers and broken-hearted lovers are His special thing
I have come back from the dead, so to speak
Hoping and praying that I never again get that weak

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pete Kleckner petere.kleckner@juno.com said...

Wondering whatever happened to Pastor Roger Davis from Church of the Jubilee in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The church used to be on Minnetonka Boulevard. I can be located on facebook, Pete Kleckner.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home