Saturday, July 08, 2006

EDEN PRAIRIE PROSE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION

Welcome to a site that originates from a home our family converted from a red brick country schoolhouse in 1967. The name of the school was Eden Prairie. My wife and I and our dog Molly enjoy living in the country surrounded by prairie and farm land. I managed grain elevators for 33 years until my health caused disability retirement in 2001. We had an only child. He is still the joy of our life.

My name is Roger A. Davis. The writings found at this site have been inspired by my personal relationship to My Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Our purpose is not evangelism. It is just to share our expressions of a person touched by grace and His unconditional love.

These writings extend from the 1970s to present; most written in the last few years. I have been called a narrative poet. The writings are more enjoyable when I recite them and tell background stories. We hope to offer CDs at a later date.

EDEN PRAIRIE PROSE

Eden Prairie Prose site you have chose

Or did you get lost on your way to Oz

You know it is not too late because

Those are ruby slippers, I suppose

Yet, if you continue down this red brick road

Choosing more selections of the munchkin kind

Beware of this author’s warped mind

Because he has a heavenly and earthly zip code

We invite you to accompany us on our trip

Sharing our poems, stories and prose

Who knows?

You may become more hip

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've occupied a front seat and am ready for the trip, Bubba.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home